Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Tub Shelf

Hello,

I would love to get any suggestions from you all on how I can make a shelf  around my tub. Well , maybe just long ways. My tub only has a inch or so lip on it against the back wall. I would like to be able to place shampoo/conditioners, etc. there with maybe a strip of something waterproof and stylish.  Would it have to be marble? Any help?Thanks From HI  (short for Hawaii) It's greatly appreciated.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-01-02T20:12:29+0000  by HI HI

Welcome to the community and Happy New Year. We hope that this becomes a habit in 2011.

Have you considered using bathroom grade glass shelving? They are very easy to install - much like a towel rack or toilet paper holder. Just anchor the screws into the wall and attach the hardware. One thing though, if your tub is an enclosure unit, then the first inch or so from where the tub meets the wall will actually have part of the unit right behind the drywall. So you will want to use a drill to penetrate the fiberglass. Or, just install it a couple of inches higher.  

Here is a link to our online store to get you started. Shelves 

Keep in mind that in the Kitchen & Bath section of our stores there are also quite a few to choose from.

Please let me know if this was of any help to you.

Posted 2011-01-02T20:29:48+0000  by Kevin_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+