Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Used Tools for Sale at Your Local Home Depot's Tool Rental

Used Tools for Less

Until now, it was tough to find out what Home Depot store nearest you had used tools for sale. 

The Home Depot now has a new page dedicated to showing used tools at your local store that has a Tool Rental Center.  Click here to view it!

The tools come from our Tool Rental that have cycled out, in favor of newer makes and models to keep competitive. 

Even though these are used tools, they all have been serviced and inspected to ensure product quality.

This can range from a generator, paint sprayer, roofing nailer,to an outdoor auger, and even carpet cleaners available to buy at a much discounted price....just to name a few. Be on the lookout for them whenever you are in your nearest Home Depot that has a Tool Rental Center. 

Air Coil Roofing Nailer

2 Man Auger

For any questions on the used tools for sale when you arrive at the store, always consult the Tool Technician working there, who services all the tools in Tool Rental for additional questions.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-10-28T17:23:41+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Used trailer for sale
Posted 2017-07-08T19:54:12+0000  by Shank
I'm looking for floor edgers
Posted 2017-10-27T00:20:24+0000  by Chamoy
I am looking for a large leaf blower. one with an 8 hp motor or greater
Posted 2018-12-12T19:34:27+0000  by sgkevil1

To everyone that wrote questions regarding used tools for sale in this post.

Just like I wrote originally above, you have to contact your local Home Depot store that has a Tool Rental Center to see individual pricing and availability as well as online in the link I provided.

This is a public forum, and not an access for used tools.

Posted 2019-07-17T15:47:32+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+