Sign In to join the community | Help
Lumber & Composites

Using my Paypal account

Explain how I can use my Paypal account to pay for my in store purchase.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-16T14:37:06+0000  by Kathy Kathy
The PayPal at the register is indeed having issues. I had actually tried using this payment method to buy some paint and was told at the register that the PayPal at the register was not accepting this payment.  I was extremely disheartened and believed it to be issue that would be easily resolved the next time I shopped at HD.

I went to HD and it was still not working.  I was not accepting this snafu a second time so I spoke with PayPal yesterday.  I was informed by PayPal that this issue will be fixed by 10/12/2016. This is not the fault of HD but an internal issue that must be fixed by PayPal.

If possible, please pass along this date to others.
Posted 2016-09-14T16:02:05+0000  by aquaos
This is ridiculous, 10/12/16!!!! The problem can't be with PayPal as phone # and Pin work at Office Depot. The paying with PayPal at The Home Depot has been down all summer. GET THIS FIXED NOW.
Posted 2016-09-27T04:56:05+0000  by CNCCabling
THE PROBLEM IS WITHIN THE HOME DEPOT SYSTEM!!!

This is a problem with GREAT and NEW ways for customers to give their money to Home Depot.  That's right...

I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY!!!!

For the past 18 months, I have been going to Home Depot ANYTIME they were an option, whether it was the best option, OR NOT!  I've bought tools I couldn't really afford at time, but paid in full because it was EASY.  I would go to Home Depot for things I could get elsewhere, and cheaper, because it was EASY!

I enter my info, I enter my PIN, and before the receipt even printed out, I had an email in my hand to add to easily kept records of business expenses.

August 23rd, that all ended.  

I don't expect Home Depot to gather everyone and teach them everything.  I know sometimes a wheel needs to squeak to get some grease.  So this is my squeak!

If almost any retail stores credit card machine was down, it would be a BIG problem that day.  They have become so prevalent, that most customers don't carry the means, and the purchases don't hold the importance.  If you are at Home Depot, you usually need what you're there for and will pay however you need to.  

Paypal is amazingly convenient for me as a method to liquidate my account by JUSTIFYING using it to make purchases at Home Depot.  I used to buy many things elsewhere for which I have now made Home Depot the source.

Now, I RARELY do!

HERE IS THE PROBLEM: Paypal accounts for, I don't know, 2% of the methods of payment being used? I get why, don't get me wrong, but EVERY STORE I went led me NOWHERE!  Not only did every employee, and this isn't just Home Depot, even most times the Manager, not have any experience with Paypal, but no Manager I have talked to sees this as equivalent as VISA not working, not even after they watch the customer put down the items and walk out. 

It is always addressed as "Hmmm, must be a problem with your account"

THIS IS NOT A POSSIBILITY, AS PAYPAL HAS YET TO RECEIVE THE TRANSACTION REQUEST ONCE, AND I NEVER ENTERED MY PIN!!!

Around the last week of August, there MUST have been a system update somewhere that included this glitch or oversight.  Due to it's limited use, it is going potentially unseen.  

PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE AT HOME DEPOT LOOK INTO THIS FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE?

You're supposed to "Do More With Depot", so help me "Do More".  If acknowledging your tagline and playing along doesn't work:

I would like to go back to giving you most of my money. 

Posted 2016-10-08T23:14:09+0000  by DCADesigns
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+