Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Vinyl window jamb spreaders

I'm looking to rent from Home Depot a pair of vinyl window jamb spreaders.  Do you carry them?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-06-19T21:10:11+0000  by Googala Googala

Good morning Googala,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the community.

When I worked at my store's Tool Rental, we never carried jamb spreaders then nor do we now...considering it is a project not usually done. However, if you wish, you can contact your local store that has a Tool Rental to verify, but it isn't a common item sold nor rented.

We have a great thread regarding using an alternative method, an oscillating tool, here on our forums. Please click here to view it.

Let us know if you have any additional questions,


Posted 2015-06-20T13:39:57+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Hi Googala,

Simply reverse the clamp arms and you have a very functional spreader.

If you look at the wood clamps, many have this capability ... and come in a variety of sizes.

Posted 2015-08-20T14:58:20+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question