Sign In to join the community | Help
Project Ideas: Garden Club

Viva Bigonais

My wife got a large pot of "Viva Bigonias" at our local HD. The flowers are red and she loves them. She now wants the same thing in other colors, specifically white. Have you seen this plant with flowers other than red?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-05-20T17:02:50+0000  by pvan42 pvan42

Hello pvan42.  Welcome to the Community!

I can give you the link to the begonias available on-line, but in general the annual plants available at Home Depot stores vary greatly by region because the suppliers are local.

Link

I don't see any white begonias online, and the best I can tell you is to ask either one of our garden associates or vendors at your local store if other colors may be available.  There are many species of begonias, with flowers ranging from white, yellow, orange, and the most common pinks and reds.

Chris.

Posted 2016-05-20T17:51:57+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Hi pvan42.

Thank you for your question.

It would be best to check with your local Home Depot Garden Department to see if that  Begonia is available in white.  This is a common color that is carried by The Home Depot.  It may be available in our handy 8 packs.  Although the plants are smaller, the value is great!

There is a larger Odorata White Begonia that you can  get online, that is not available in our stores:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/5-cm-to-6-cm-Odorata-White-Begonia-Bulbs-3-Pack-20000579/206828182

null 5 cm to 6 cm Odorata White Begonia Bulbs (3-Pack)

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Rick_HD_OC

Posted 2016-05-20T19:16:04+0000  by Rick_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+