Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Wall Hanger for Remote

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with Hampton Bay remote UC7080T.  This remote comes with a wall-mount hanger to 'hang' the remote on the wall when not in use.  The little tab on the top of the hanger that prevents the remote from sliding off has broken off, making the wall hanger useless.  I'd like to get a replacement for just the wall-hanger.  My wife threw out the remainder of the wall block, so I cannot get a part number off of it.  Does anybody know what I'm talking about and where to begin looking for a replacement?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-02-26T16:08:37+0000  by MarcAlaia MarcAlaia



Thank you for your question. My name is Tom, known here as HD116 and I am happy to help you with your dilemma. I contacted the manufacturer and was able to determine that there are two remotes that fit the category that you describe. In order to determine if a replacement holder is available the manufacturer needs to have the UPC number from the fan. It is located on the housing, so there is no need for the original packaging.


In order to get the information quickly, go ahead and contact them directly at 877-902-5588 and choose Option 1. they will walk you through the process and can better assist you directly.


On behalf of our other members, let me thank you for joining our community, and please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Sorry for the delay in response.

Posted 2012-02-28T15:17:28+0000  by HD116
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question