Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

Water filter GE # GXROTOR

I bought GE exterior water filter GXRTOR and looks like there is to parts missing I went back to store and was told that they don't sell quick disconnect to go with filter but not in box and was told that The fittings are Quick Connect and the quick releases are not available as a separate part so what can I do now ??Help

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-09T19:06:26+0000  by WO WO

Hi Wo,

You can purchase GE Icemaker Filter Refill Model # GXRTDR Internet # 202073877

Store SKU # 337157.

This unit replaces all earlier filters and adaptors. To install it remove the adaptors from your water lines and insert the water line tubing directly into the filter body.

The filter uses a friction fit connection with a c-clip to retain the water line.

To remove the filter, just take off the c-clip and the line will slip out.

Go online at Home Depot.com, and search for filter # 202073877, on that page you can see a diagram of how the filter is installed.

Mike,

Posted 2013-06-10T20:01:03+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Right now my water line from the sink is scewed into the water line from refrigerator. It looks like I am missing parts E &F in the instructions???

Posted 2013-10-08T13:56:34+0000  by violavicky
Right now my water line from the sink is scewed into the water line from refrigerator. It looks like I am missing parts E &F in the instructions???
Posted 2013-10-08T13:58:06+0000  by violavicky

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+