Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

What In The World Is Folex?

Folex Is a water based non-ionic surfactant spot remover. It uses water to wash stains away for safe and virtually residue free cleaning, unlike soap, solvents or oil based cleaners that are smelly, toxic or flammable.

Folex does not leave a sticky residue or damage fabric or carpet, since Folex is non-ionic, it does not have a positive or negative charge, and thus it will not attract or repel dust or dirt so the stain or soiled area will remain similar to the surrounding areas and the spot will not reappear.

Simply apply Folex to the soiled area, gently work it into the surface and then blot the area with a clean white cloth or paper towel to remove the stain and dry it.

Folex is safe for any material that is colorfast and can be safely dampened with water, upholstery, clothing, draperies, auto interiors, walls, woodwork, floors and many other surfaces. Folex is non-toxic, order free and contains no CFC’s or petroleum distillates. It will not irritate skin or cause allergic reactions.

I have used it to clean spots on our carpet, remove stains from clothing and on the upholstery in my car. It truly is an amazing product and I highly recommend it. It also can be used in carpet cleaning machines in concert with or in place of regular carpet cleaner with great results.

The next time you need a soil or spot remover try Folex, It really works.

Mike, the Home Depot Answer Man

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-07-12T22:03:20+0000  by Mike_HD_OC Mike_HD_OC

I totally agree with you Mike! 

I have personally used Folex for many years.  I was introduced to the product when I lived in an apartment that had a light beige carpet – this was NOT a good choice for a rental unit! 

The Folex easily cleaned many coffee stains on both the carpet and from my clothes. It also helped remove “pet spots” that occurred from time to time.  Since I have sensitivity to cleaning chemicals, I frequently wear disposable gloves when making my home a more beautiful place.  I had no sensitivity to the Folex and definitely appreciated that there was no odor when using the cleaner. 

It really works!

Posted 2018-07-17T14:06:38+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+