Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

What is this strange tub faucet cartridge?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-03-08T04:05:12+0000  by KMO KMO

Hello Kohls,

Welcome back.

It looks like you would need to replace it with a #1222 cartridge or you could get a cartridge repair kit #96988 it includes the cartridge, grommets, grease packet, and all necessary O-rings.

I viewed quite a few of the spec sheets for different posi-temp shower units and they all took the same replacement cartridge so I would think that yours would take the same one also.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I would love to help.

Posted 2013-03-08T22:01:18+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Thank you for your response. I sent the picture to Moen, and they are sending me a replacement cartridge freeof charge.

Posted 2013-03-09T20:47:54+0000  by KMO
Your welcome Kohls.

I'm glad the manufacture is sending you a replacement cartridge. Most of the larger faucet manufactures have a lifetime warranty. I've called a few of them and all I had to do is give them the part numbers that I needed and they sent them right out.

Once you receive the part let us know here on the community what the cartridge number is so that if anybody else has the same one that you have they will know what to replace it with.

Thanks again for joining the community and I look forward to seeing your follow up post.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I would love to help.
Posted 2013-03-11T05:41:49+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+