Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

When is the Next Appliance Sale?

I really would like to buy a new chest freezer to store all my new friends. But I'm broke, please let me know when the next sale is. :robothappy:

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-31T19:40:03+0000  by Mychuntya__ Mychuntya__

The sales typically bounce back and forth between a buy more save more sale (where if you spend around 3000$ you can save around 15%) and a flat 10% off sale.   The biggest sales ive seen were the 4th of July sale (lasted most of July) and the black Friday sale (lasted most of November) both had many of the appliances with 100s some even 1000s of $ off.  What puts home depot ahead of the game is their free delivery or haul way policy and free installation (for anything but over the range microwaves, dishwashers, or anything gas).   the only compedator that comes close to that only offers a gift card after putting the customer through a rebate process.  in addition to all of that many of the enegry star products have mail in rebates with local power companies (your location may vary).  

currently there is a sale of 10% off or 24 month deferred interest if you open a home depot credit card.  that expires on the 31st so check back at homedepot.com on the first to see what new specials the home depot may be running for appliances.

PS our local sotre is having a 20% off all clearance appliances.     

Posted 2013-07-31T22:22:30+0000  by stix570

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+