Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Where can I find an antique brass light switch housing cover for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan?

We just bought a new light for our Hampton Bay ceiling fan. Our current light kit has three lights fixed to the light switch housing cover. The problem is the new light can only be mounted if you have the light switch housing cover (not sure why it does not come with the light kit). Does anyone know where I can get an antique brass light switch housing cover?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-24T13:16:07+0000  by jpmcboyd jpmcboyd

Hi, Jpmcboyd!

Our Hampton Bay customer service team can help you try to locate a switch cup cap, but they will need the fan's 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), is found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box). I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

If this cannot be located, you will need to speak with the team, then send a picture of the fan so they can attempt to identify, then get you to the tech support department for the specific fan you have. (There are several HB manufacturers who provide tech support & stock parts for the items they produce for Hampton Bay.)

Please give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.

Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313


Home Depot Customer Care

Posted 2013-08-26T16:20:43+0000  by THDCustomerCare
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question