Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Where can I find the Ryobi trimmer P2052

I'm looking for a new Ryobi trimmer #P2052 which is currently sold out on the Internet.  Does any store in Northern Illinois carry this trimmer?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-16T23:14:16+0000  by jy50 jy50

I don't work for Home Depot so I don't know if the employees here have any way to search local inventory.  I do know that the folks in stores can search inventory of other stores via those fancy phone/handheld devices.   If something is close to being out of stock, I wouldn't trust the inventory levels on the handheld.  Have them call the other store to confirm availability.

If the Home Depot employees here have the ability to check local inventory, you might want to include a few towns that would be convenient for you.  Northern Illinois covers a few miles.

Posted 2013-06-17T00:59:21+0000  by Adam444

Hello jy50. Ken here with The Home Depot in the Chicago area. Welcome to

the Community!!!

Ryobi One+ 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger

You are right; the Ryobi P2052 is out of stock online. It is only sold in the stores

with the battery and charger (P2060). It doesn’t hurt to have an extra battery on hand.

You can also use it with your other 18V Ryobi tools. As a last resort, give or sell the

battery and charger to a friend. Give your local Home Depot a call and have them check

their inventory.

Let us know what you decide.

Posted 2013-06-17T15:34:54+0000  by Ken_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+