Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Which paint should I use on a 30 yr old v-cremp roof? Rustoleum paint or Behr premium plus ultra.

Which paint should I use on a  30 yr old v-cremp roof? Rustoleum paint or Behr premium plus ultra. 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-04-26T14:32:32+0000  by olivia5754 olivia5754

Hi there olivia5754,

Thanks for joining our community!~

I notice that you have posted this same question a number of times here on our community. I'd like to let you know that we have definitely received your question and one of our forum experts has already chimed in on your question; so I would invite you to please direct any more questions or discussion on this issue to that topic.

You can find it linked here: What kind of paint do I use on an exterior v-cremp roof. Can i apply it with a roller?

Soheil_HD_BOS has given you a product recommendation for this particular job and if you have any further questions on it, please reply back in the original topic so that we can help you further.

Posted 2013-04-26T15:15:15+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI
Hello olivia5754!

The key to your success will be removing any failing paint or flake, and thoroughly cleaning the surface with a mildew killing agent.

Please be certain to thoroughly rinse the surface with fresh water and allow to air-dry.

Then use Rust-Oleum Rusty Metal Primer followed by Rust-Oleum "Stops Rust" Metal Paint in one of their available colors.

Expect to apply one coat of primer and two coats of paint.
Posted 2014-12-04T17:21:34+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+