Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Workforce Wet Tile Saw - 7 inch blades, parts?

I'm considering purchasing a used Workforce Wet Tile Saw - no longer sold by seemingly anyone, but long ago highly rated and sold by HD. I am completing a backsplash project with Marble 2x4 tiles. My concern is whether I'll be able to find blades for the saw (and I don't know anything about this tool to feel my way through on my own). Advice Appreciated!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-07-15T07:25:16+0000  by faeriegirl333 faeriegirl333

Good morning faeriegirl333,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Yes, I'm still here! I saw this post and your other one regarding the THD550 Workforce Tile Saw

I'm not sure if you saw further down the thread on that old post, but I had some information via links that can get you the right replacement parts. The Chevron Tools website isn't up anymore, but the phone number at 1-866-513-6723 still is. 

The only other possible option would be to find after market parts on peer to peer selling websites. At least with table top tile saws, 7 inch are a fairly common size.

The replacement blade for it would be the least of your worries. In fact, here is a link of all the 7 inch tile saw blades we carry.

Just curious...where did you find the saw? I haven't seen one in a Home Depot in many years. 

Hope to hear from you soon, and I hope this information has assisted you!

Joseph

Posted 2015-07-15T11:57:34+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Thanks, Joseph. I found the saw listed on Craig's. Thanks for the assist... I guess the big question is... should I spend $35 for this saw used? THANKS!
Posted 2015-07-19T18:15:06+0000  by faeriegirl333

Joseph! Thanks for the help... another question... can this be used for Glass Tile?! The specifications don't include glass, but glass wasn't a common material when this saw was sold then (I think?).

Thanks again!

Posted 2015-07-19T22:59:22+0000  by faeriegirl333

Hey good deal! Literally.

As long as all the parts are there, that is a pretty good price for that saw!

Any 7" saw blade you use can and will cut glass and mosaic tiles successfully. In fact, I did a post on this subject not too long ago. You can read it by clicking here.

Hopefully this should get your tile saw up and running! Let me know if you have any further questions!

Joseph

Posted 2015-07-22T19:00:41+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+