Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

any ideas how to decorate a wall temporarily

i am renting a house and dont want to do anything that will be permanent, any ideas on how to paint an accent wall without permanent feel?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-17T01:15:48+0000  by bkrn bkrn

Welcome to our community Bkrn! 

Thank you for your question! I have a few ideas for you to make your apartment feel more like home without having something permanent.

Have you considered applying wall decals. We sell quite a few online and in our stores. Most of them are removable and would add a pop of color to a wall. Make sure to read the descriptions to make sure they are removable before you purchase them.

Another idea would be to hang curtains on the wall or walls that you would like to have color on. This will require a few holes to be drilled into the walls (check to see if this is okay with your landlord). You would use 2-3 brackets to hold the curtain rod and then hang the curtains on the wall or walls just like you would if you were hanging curtains around a window.

I have heard of people using painted, canvas drop cloths as well instead of curtains. If you were hoping for a specific color, this would be a way you can do that.

I hope one of these ideas will work for you! If you have anymore questions, please let us know!

Christine :smileyhappy:

Posted 2013-06-19T13:09:07+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+