Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

bali vertical blinds

I installed anew bali vertical blind tonight for my friend. Went up fine but when we attached the slats, the one at the end is not turning. SO the end slat keeps pooing in front of the one next to it and making the whole thing look wrong.  Is there a way to get this to turn without either breaking or reinstalling the whole thing?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-22T02:59:12+0000  by chrispi2 chrispi2

Hello chrispi2 and welcome to The Community.  We are glad that you are here.

What type of control does the Bali vertical blind have – a baton (wand) control or cord-and-chain control?  The control mechanism will determine the source of the problem with the non-turning louver (vertical slat).

Is the end slat the first one (i.e., the louver closest  to the baton control) or the last one (i.e., the louver closest on the cord-and-chain control)?  In any event, it seems like the slat is not rotating which may indicate a bad louver stem.  This can be replaced as long as it is not the first louver (vertical slat). 

I suggest contacting Bali directly at 1-800-221-6352 and speaking to customer service to identify the exact problem.  The representative will also be able to help you with replacement parts if needed to ensure the proper operation of the vertical blind. 

Best wishes on your project.

Eileen script.png

Posted 2013-11-12T22:27:13+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+