Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

blinds

i need some cheap blinds, different sizes. if i give those sizes to you, can i get a lower price estimate? thanks.                                             37 1/2 x 37 1/2 =1 blind........51x36= 1 blind......52x37= 3 blinds....17 3/4 x 37= 1 blind.....36x37= 1 blind.....58x78= 1 blind (this one vertical).
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-07T03:43:37+0000  by alejo alejo

Hey alejo,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Your definition of 'cheap' blinds can vary from others version. 

I'm assuming you are referring to mini blinds (shown in the image below), or temporary paper shades.

Both are the least expensive types we sell in our stores today.

Two mini-blinds styles we sell at your local Home Depot store. One we can't cut that is a grab-in-go size that may fit some of your windows. The other type is a somewhat more expensive type of mini blind, but it can be cut to size.

The lesser expensive version only comes in 64 inch height, but you can reduce the height in them and any slat blind once they are hung in the window.

To view the mini blinds we sell, please click here.

Mini Blinds

Since you didn't specify what type you wanted of blinds, only YOU can decide which ones specifically you requested.

With the choices available I discussed, you can find your own estimate based off the information.

Joseph

Posted 2016-02-08T15:32:20+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Hello alejo,

Instead of just window treatments, why not design a fully coordinated decor piece-by-piece.

My customers absolutely love The Home Decorator Collection!

It allows them to coordinate each piece of their decor and DIY them one piece at a time.

Click the link to read How To Design Your Perfect Room.

The thread includes a "How To" video which shows how to coordinate paint, draperies, carpet, curtain rods sets, lighting, and much more.

Posted 2016-03-16T14:59:34+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+