Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

brick "sticker"

I seen a guy putting what looked like a sticker over brick at Dillard's in Waco mall a few years back. We'll now I have my own house and I was trying to figure out what it was called... I tried Google but all they show is stickers with bricks on it. Please help!!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-07-08T04:46:07+0000  by BJW BJW

Hey BJW,

Thanks for joining us here on the community.

Was this sticker in a sheet or did it go over individual tiles? We carry several versions of faux brick vinyl-based wallpaper on our website.

Other than that, if you could inspect the Dillard's in Waco to see if the 'sticker' is still up there, then you can see how it was installed and possibly even in the size.


Posted 2015-07-08T13:05:48+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

I ran into a painter named Wes, on site painting a retail shopping center one brick at a time.

This might be an alternative if you cannot identify the "sticker" you observed.

Have a look!

Posted 2015-08-18T16:51:23+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question