Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

broken light fixtures - hampton bay ceiling fan

I am trying to replace some light fixtures on a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that is about 15 years old.  I have attached photos.   Can you please tell me if and were I can find them.  Thank you so much.  you can email me at sedomerego@yahoo.com.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-07-14T18:32:36+0000  by domerego domerego

Hello domerego,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Thank you for submitting the photo, that gives us a much better understanding of your needed replacement part. Unfortunately, I haven't seen a part or a ceiling fan like that in the 11 years that I have worked for the company. 

However, if you can follow the steps provided in the link by clicking on the image below, you can find out directly from Hampton Bay if we can get the part for you...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Replacement Parts

Hope this helps you out, and let us know if we can be of further assistance,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-07-14T20:35:11+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

I have a Hampton Bay( Rocio) ceiling fan that i bought about two years ago from home depo,and just recently i had someone working on my roof and in the procces of that they happen to jump on the roof so hard that the globe on my ceiling fan fell and shattered on the floor. iv been looking for a replacment but have yet to find it if you can tell me where i can call or where i can order it that would be great (60 in indoor/outdoor ceiling fan)

Posted 2012-11-02T16:22:22+0000  by libertygunner

Hey libertygunner,

Thanks for joining us on the community!

Did you happen to see the image and link above in your post on this thread?

Please refer to it to get the replacement part below for your fan. You can also click on the image for your Rocio fan below and go to the user care and info on the lower section of the page. Either way, this can get you the replacement glass you need.

Hampton Bay Rocio 60 in. Indoor-Outdoor Natural Iron Ceiling Fan

Let us know if this has assisted you, and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-11-03T14:39:22+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+