Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

color

I was in store 3 weeks ago and picked out colors from Bear in the brochure "Deep". Have lost it and now the brochures are changed. Can you help with the old brochure.   Thanks
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-04-20T20:55:52+0000  by semprahd22 semprahd22

Hello semprahd22,

Yes, Behr is changing out the color wall to give customers a new look at what is offered but all the color options from before are still available.  Click here on the orange Behr, to find their web site.  Under popular colors- interiors- there is a tab on the left for “DEEP DREAMS” .I am not sure if this is what you were referring to but check it out.  If you need more assistance, you can use the Live Chat function and  a Behr representative will be happy to help or contact them at 1-800-854-0133. 

Did you ask a paint associate at the Home Depot if they have any color fans to help you find the color you had chosen before?

Good luck with your decorating, I am sure it will look great.

Charlotte

Posted 2015-04-21T18:16:32+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Hello semprahd22!

For the first time in twelve-years, the New Color Center Makes Selection Easy.

And, there are disadvantages too.

Ask your Paint Associate to show you the Pre-2015 paint fan deck ... the fan deck used for the last twelve-years.

They may also have kept resource brochures in the cabinets under the current display.

Often they cannot give away these brochures or fan decks.

Rather, they keep them available for use at the paint desk to help in situations just like yours.
Posted 2015-05-05T18:10:13+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+