Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

color

I recently posted a question asking about the cardell Exeter color twilight, and how closely  the cardell salvo color in coffee is.  The answer that I received is not the question that I asked.  Please advise thanks.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-04-28T13:49:16+0000  by pkw pkw

Hello pkw,

Proprietary colors are customer-centric creations that differentiate branded products and often help drive customer loyalty.

In your recent inquiry, you ask, "How close is Cardell Salvo Coffee ... to Cardell Exeter Twilight?"

Noting first that camera quality, photographic lighting, computer monitors, or phone displays all shape our view of colors, I will try to interpret what I see in these colors.

Cardell Exeter Twilight
This red mahogany-leaning color has a bold, distinct magenta undertone with a saturated umber/black overtone.

Cardell Salvo Coffee
This dark walnut-leaning color has a deep java undertone with a saturated umber/black overtone.

While similar, the red in Twilight and the java in Coffee make them distinctly different.

In a low-light setting, you may not recognize them as too different.

However, in daylight or well-lit areas, these pieces would clash; appear uniquely different.

Again, I qualify my answer based upon how my monitor displays these pieces.

If you have more detailed questions or would like actual color samples, ask your local Kitchen and Bath Associate.

Hope this helps,

Pat InPaint

Posted 2016-04-28T15:36:18+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+