Sign In to join the community | Help
Lumber & Composites

extra-large melamine board in black

I'm planning to cut melamine to size for a custom desk.  (I need just the right size for a tight space.)

Item 461877 ("3/4 x 49 x 97 S11 White Thermally-fused Melamine") looks nearly perfect -- ample size (49x97), appropriate strength, positive review from someone who has used this in similar applications.

One issue: I'm looking for black.  Most Home Depot melamine boards seem to be available both in white and black, but I can't find this size in black.  Any search experts know if such a product is in fact available?  Model number / store SKU?

Given the item size, I have to arrange a special vehicle for this project -- so it's great to be able to order online and know it will be waiting for me.  Hence the special need to make sure my local Home Depot really carries this.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-28T05:20:00+0000  by bedelman bedelman

I'd still like to get http://www.homedepot.com/p/3-4-x-49-x-97-S11-White-Thermally-fused-Melamine-461877/100070209#.Ukz7NBDgJa0 in black, or something similar.  Since Home Depot seems to carry every other melamine board in both black and white, I was hoping this would be doable.

My local Home Depot suggested an online special order... but if I can't find the item on Homedepot.com, I don't know how to do that???

Any final suggestions?  I can proceed to a full lumber yard or some other vendor -- don't quite know the  options in my area.  Would sure be easier to get this from Home Depot if that's possible.  A special order would be perfect but I don't immediately see a way to do that.

Posted 2013-10-03T14:00:51+0000  by bedelman

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+