Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

give old kitchen cabinets and countertop inexpensive facelift

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-15T05:46:55+0000  by dazymae dazymae

Hi there dazymae,

Thanks for joining our community!~

There are two products that think you'll absolutely love for this project! Both are made by the RustOleum company and will help get your kitchen looking like new in no time, and for almost no money!

The first is RustOleum Cabinet Transformations. You can view a quick demo of it in the video below and see just how well and how easily it works.

For your countertops, RustOleum also makes Countertop Transformations, and you can watch a video on that as well courtesy of the RustOleum company.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to Subscribe to your posts!~ Look for the [Options] drop down at the top right of your post and select [Subscribe] from the list to stay alert to new activity or replies to your questions. = )

Also, if this answer was helpful to you or solved your problem, please hit the Accept As Solution button to let us know!~
Posted 2013-08-15T20:46:14+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

We used Rustoleum Countertop Transformation and are extremely pleased with the result. We applied the transformation over a laminate countertop which was 17 years old and had the usual wear and tear but no burns or nicks. You don't have to remove the old countertop, repair of damage is not simple, and the whole project looks terrific and cost us $6,000 less than quartz or granite would have cost for 55 feet of counter top . In addition, we saved having to go through five weeks of chaos in the kitchen because our project took a week which included a new granite sink and stainless faucet. Only word of caution is part of this project requires two people.  Be sure to check out the Rusoleum site for a video which shows both a countertop and cabinet project, especially http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4282m_LbrU

Posted 2013-10-31T19:44:35+0000  by coyote

Inexpansive faclift, very nicely maked tutorial. After watching this tutorial i done facelift of my kitchen cabinets by my own and now my kitchen looks very beatiful like a new kitchen, Thanks for sharing this awesome renovation tutorial i shared this video with my friend they also enjoyed it...Thanks

Helpful for you : closet organizers

Posted 2013-11-08T09:38:52+0000  by jesseyjsalyer

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+