Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

grass trimmer line

why do I  keep losing the string when using a grass trimmer. I used various models and make and I keep losing the string. sometimes in 10 seconds the line is gone. I even changed to fixed line and still loses the line. any suggestion as to why this is happeng would be appreciated.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-03-30T01:22:54+0000  by lyoza lyoza

Greetings and welcome to our community,

My name is Tom, known here as HD 116 and oh my goodness can I relate to your dilemma! I absolutely detest bump head trimmers and reloading them. There are a variety of reasons that you are losing your trimmer line. They include;

- Size of the line ( such as .065 when .090 is needed)

- Trimmer features a place where the line needs to feed into that is unclear

- Wrong replacement head for particular model

- Wrapping the line in the opposite direction

- and the list goes on............

Let me tell you some good news. I found a product that not only actually works, but will not fail you! It is a replacement head manufactured by Echo called the "Rapid Loader" which takes short lengths of line of any size and the line will not come out......period. It has a great design, will fit almost every trimmer made through adapters that are included, and you can use lines from .065 all the way to .155 the biggest line we carry.

The Rapid Loader will resolve your problem and you will never have to worry about losing trimmer line again. Further, if you use the .155 line I use, you will find it lasts much longer due to it's large size. Links to both follow for your convenience and they can be found in the Power Aisle of your local store.

I am happy to help and certain you will as pleased as I was with this replacement head.
Posted 2011-03-30T14:53:23+0000  by HD116

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+