Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

hampton bay ceiling fan - broken arm/blade

Hi

I have a ceiling fan that I really like - unfortunately when painting the ceiling, I broke the arm off of one blade.  I initially thought it couldn't be repaired and was resigned to replacing it with one I don't like nearly as much.  I'm told however that I might be able to buy a new set of blades and arms if I can identify the hampton bay model and should you have some left (there was nothing similar in the store).

Can you help?  I'll attach pictures and have also posted on my public album along with this account.

thank you!

Sharon

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-04-14T18:26:13+0000  by skkbar skkbar

Has anyone figured out the model # of this Hampton Bay fan? I have the exact same one with the exact same problem - only I no longer have the keys to that rental to go check the model# for myself. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Posted 2013-11-24T07:39:04+0000  by okiedokie87

We have a hampton bay ceiling fan that has 4 lights, with each socket configured to hold in place a glass globe.  My husband was replacing a bulb in one of the fixtures and during his efforts to remove the glass globe, he broke one of the two thin, spring-loaded prongs securing the globe in place

Does anyone have any suggestions on how one might secure this globe back in place?   Is there a replacement part of any sort that we can try versus replacing the entire fan?

See attachment of my rough drawing

Thanks

Candice

Posted 2013-01-02T18:29:45+0000  by Candice

Hey Kari,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

I posted the information above in this thread to contact Hampton Bay directly, but to view it again, please refer to the image and contact info below...

hampton bay customer service information

Hope this helps you out,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-09-01T22:35:17+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Hi. How do I get in contact with Hampton bay customer service? Can't find any information online. I have a broken arm that needs to be replaced. Mdl #EF200DA52. UPC# 082392257569. White fan. Home depot did not have this at my local store. Any information is helpful.
Thanks,
Kari
Posted 2012-08-20T00:36:59+0000  by karisferrari

Hey Doris,

Thanks for joining us on the community!

In case you can't get in contact with Sharon on this thread, be sure to check out my response above to contact Hampton Bay directly for getting the specific replacement arm and blade for your fan. They are sold typically in packs of 5 and not individually;  just something to consider.

Have a great day, and I hope this information has assisted you.

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-08-13T20:21:06+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

hi, Sharon.  My husband and I have the same issue on the same fan and the arm broke while helping our daughter move the mattress that hit the fan while it was running and broke the fam arm.  Do you still have your fan to see if we can help each other out? We are in the same dilemmna and my daughter is leasing the apartment and need the replacement parts of one of the arm.  Thanks in advance.  My email is d-wong2@raytheon.com

Doris

Posted 2012-08-13T13:07:57+0000  by dozey1203

Hey skkbar,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

I work with ceiling fans in the lighting department at my Home Depot store here in Atlanta, and I thought I'd chime in and assist you.

I checked my store in-stock as well as a few of our special order ceiling fan catalogs to see if we still had your ceiling fan in stock; but to no avail. It was a ceiling fan that at one time we sold in our store. Judging by the design of the fan, it looks to me like a Hampton Bay model that we no longer sell. 

So, without knowing exactly what model or SKU number that the fan is, I'd recommend to look on top of the motor housing to see what the model number is. If it is a Hampton Bay, follow the link below and it will give you more information for contacting them directly to get a replacement arm and blade specific to your ceiling fan.

For Replacement Parts for Your Hampton Bay Fan, Click Here!

Upon looking at your pictures (thanks for posting them!), we don't sell any replacement blades and arms for your ceiling fan in our store. So, if you are certain that it is a Hampton Bay, please refer to the information listed above so you can get the right replacement parts.

If it is another brand that isn't Hampton Bay, please update us here and we can get you the right contacts to get the replacement arm and blades.

Hope this helps you out,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-04-16T18:46:37+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+