Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

hampton bay fan model 52-BGM need owners manual or help getting canopy off

Hi I'm trying to remove this fan and after I get the blades off, I can't figure out how to get the canopy off... I am pretty clever... and have installed tons of fans... this one has me stumped..

There are usually either 2-4 screws at the top (there are none) or the canopy twists off counter clockwise... this isn't getting me anywhere either...

Can you help? Also it would be great to know what the name of this fan is, I found a website that has manuals, but they're not by model number, ,just by name.

Thanks

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-11-20T01:15:39+0000  by azdaryl azdaryl

Hello azdaryl and thank you for joining The Community.  We are glad that you are here.

I appreciate your persistence with your ceiling fan!  Our Hampton Bay team can help you - they are here to help from start to finish.  You can call them at 1-877-527-0313 and select option 2.

I believe that this fan may be the Huntingdon III.  Can you send us a photo to properly identify the ceiling fan?  The Hampton Bay team will give you the correct e-mailing address.

Once it is identified, we can provide you with the correct UPC and get the Use and Care Manual and Installation/ Assembly Instructions for your ceiling fan. 

Best wishes for a long and happy life to you and your ceiling fan!

DW Logo Decorator.png

Posted 2012-11-20T14:02:22+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+