Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

Answered

home depot paint commercial

what is the name of the green color and the blue color in the commercial with the couple painting their living room i want to do my living room those same colors its beautiful
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-06-17T19:56:25+0000  by sdavis2002 sdavis2002

Here is the link with some samples of the paint.:smileyvery-happy:

LINK

Posted 2013-04-14T14:08:30+0000  by Kevin_HD_ATL

I am so glad I found I found this post.  I am wondering what the color is on the commercial that airs now on TV.  It has the couple and she jumps up and says "I found our colors."  The one in particular I am interested in is the tealish color.  Please tell me the name.  I love it.

Posted 2013-06-21T20:44:55+0000  by gab479

What is the name of the turquoise color in the lastest commercial. The commercial is a couple painting their bedroom and at the end they are sitting on the white couch in front of their white bed looking at their newly painted room.  The commercial is 2013.

Thanks

Posted 2013-07-24T14:19:37+0000  by dyale

Welcome to our community Dyale!

There are actually two turquoise colors in the room. The ceiling color is Behr Home Decorators Collection "Island Oasis" in flat and the wall color is Behr Home Decorators Collection "Tropical Sea" in flat.

Here is what "Island Oasis" looks like:

Island Oasis

Here is what "Tropical Sea" looks like:

Tropical Sea

If you have any more questions, please let us  know!

Christine :smileyhappy:

Posted 2013-07-24T14:50:20+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

NEED A PAINT COLOR FROM A COMMERICAL - There is a DIY designer on one of your commercials - He is a guy who does a lot of color - tall - thin - good looking - In his 30's maybe early 40's -There is a ORANGE background wall - I need the color of that wall - PLEASE! - CAN NOT FIND - When doing a commercial - why wouldn't you ADD the paint color used in the corner of the ad - YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PURCHASE correct?

Posted 2013-09-20T11:26:01+0000  by whatnotboutique

NEED A PAINT COLOR FROM A COMMERICAL - There is a DIY designer on one of your commercials - He is a guy who does a lot of color - tall - thin - good looking - In his 30's maybe early 40's -There is a ORANGE background wall - I need the color of that wall - PLEASE! - CAN NOT FIND - When doing a commercial - why wouldn't you ADD the paint color used in the corner of the ad - YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PURCHASE correct?

Posted 2013-09-20T11:26:49+0000  by whatnotboutique

Welcome to our community Whatnotboutique!

Thank you for your question! We are looking for that color right now and we will get back to you as soon as we get an answer!

Thank you for your patience,

Christine

Posted 2013-09-23T12:04:06+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+