Sign In to join the community | Help
Building Materials

how do I determine how much siding to order

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-08T18:23:18+0000  by ladygetsahigh ladygetsahigh

Hi ladygetsahigh,

Thanks for joining our community!~

I believe something may have happened with the body text of your posting, because all we received was the title "how do I determine how much siding to order"

If you could please reply back with further information, most importantly the size of the area you are looking at covering, then we can help get this project moving for you.

Alternatively, you can also visit your local store's Pro Desk and bring in either your sq. footage or a blueprint of the house or area you are looking to cover. They can not only tell you how much siding to order, but also advise you of the types of siding available and the advantages of each style to your project.

Not looking to make it a DIY project? We also offer professional instalation and estimates for your project as well. Check out our Siding Installation program!

Hope to hear back from you soon!~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to Subscribe to your posts!~ Look for the [Options] drop down at the top right of your post and select [Subscribe] from the list to stay alert to new activity or replies to your questions. = )

Also, if this answer was helpful to you or solved your problem, please hit the Accept As Solution button to let us know!~
Posted 2013-08-09T15:32:38+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+