Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

how long does it take for home depot to answer a question?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-13T19:22:59+0000  by cleetf cleetf

Hello cleetf,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Well, I suppose me answering this question is a partial answer.

But it really depends on a lot of factors. For example, if you give us a detailed and thorough question regarding your home improvement project, we can typically answer almost any question within a 24 hour period.

We are a forums based platform, and NOT real time chat. This actually is a benefit for you, since we can delve deeper and research an answer with detailed information instead of just a simple sentence.

Since I am the only one here today in the office, I try to answer them within an hour IF I am aware of the answer.

Since we have a team of experts throughout the week, your individual question will be answered by experts in their respected fields. This means that I won't personally answer most garden and plumbing questions, but other experts can and will here.

In fact, our Meet our Experts page has a full listing of all associates who work here on the community. Click here and it will take you to the page.

I think this was answered in under 30 minutes, if that gives you an idea of the time frame. However, you will get an answer within a 24 hour time frame, regardless of the question.

I hope you found this information useful, and let us know if you have a specific home improvement question!

Cheers,
Joseph

Posted 2013-07-13T19:42:47+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+