Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

how to write appreciation to a homedepo employee

Hello.

I would like to send my big appreciation to a person- Pedram, who is working at hardware department.

He is knowledgeable and attentive to his duties. His service was fast and skilled. Thank you Pedram.

Good luck to you. Faina -Customer.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-04-07T15:20:23+0000  by 45353 45353

Hi Faina,

Thanks you so much for your post.  We are always happy to hear when our associates go above and beyond to lend a hand.  I will be happy to share your thanks with Pedram, and his leadership team.  Heres how we can do that:  Email me the details of the store visited, and I will personally send to Leadership, and Pedram.  Im sure they will all be thrilled and happy to recognize him for his efforts.  Again, thank you for your business and for shopping with your friends here at The Home Depot.

Thanks kindly,

Rob

HD Customer Care

Social Media Team

robert_care@homedepot.com

Posted 2013-04-09T18:03:41+0000  by THDCustomerCare
I want to thank Armand at the Santa Fe location.  We were picking up a large order (previously paid for) item and it was taking a long time.  We were waiting at one end of the store and the item at the other.  Armand was pro active and just brought the item to us.  [happened today!]. THANK YOU ARMAND for really setting a great example for all of us!!
Posted 2017-12-03T20:44:43+0000  by Lisah
I, too, would like to send thanks to Armand at the Santa Fe Home Depot location.  He went out of his way to check on the status of the package that I had bought on-line and was picking up at the store.  Another employee was assigned to find my package and were told that it would be about 10 minutes.  After 30 minutes we asked Armand to check on the status while we were standing outside where we were told that the item would be delivered.  Armand not only checked on the status but found it and brought it out to my vehicle.  What a friendly, conscientious and professional employee!
Posted 2017-12-03T23:26:43+0000  by LinKay
I would like to send my thanks and appreciation to Bob at the Corona location.
He went over and beyond to help me with a challenge on a product that I purchased today.

Thank you Bob, Great job!
Wishing you and your family happy holidays!
Mark

Posted 2017-12-16T04:39:35+0000  by Maxamus1
I would like to send thanks to Michael in plumbing dept at Commerce Ga store. Very knowledgeable and helpful. You don't find this often especially in younger employees. He is a great asset to yore store. Thanks again. Greg
Posted 2018-03-18T21:38:34+0000  by Giggleshack
I would like to compliment two employees at the Englewood branch.
These employees are the only reason that I remain  purchasing at Home Depot.

They are CHRISTINA head cashier 
And TOM in the electrical department. 

I would be glad to discuss some of the reasons I am displeased with the Home Depot. 

R Duso
Posted 2018-04-25T14:38:37+0000  by DickD
Wish to compliment Cashier Kerian at the Danbury Store for her exceptional help and support in seeing that both my wife and myself were made aware and  advantage of the $50 promotional that Home Depot was offering by establishing a Home Depot Account.  Very Appreciated.

A Courtney
Posted 2018-05-23T13:01:44+0000  by fullrun
I would like to show my appreciation to Rocco in the Paramus paint department.
Mr. Rocco was very helpful and knowledgeable on what type of paint I needed for my home improvement project.
I was very impressed by his kindness and suggestions that I went back several times to ask him other recommendations on paint color for both interior and exterior projects I've been working on.
I'm very grateful to meet up with a sincere kind hearted and patient Homedepot associate.
He indeed shows the true merits of a graceful hard working member of your team and deserves a good hearted kudos for doing such a great job at the Paramus Paint store.
Thanks again Rocco for all your great suggestions.
All the very best, Zinna and Andrew

Posted 2018-07-01T23:27:40+0000  by ZLee01

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+