Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

how to write appreciation to a homedepo employee

Hello.

I would like to send my big appreciation to a person- Pedram, who is working at hardware department.

He is knowledgeable and attentive to his duties. His service was fast and skilled. Thank you Pedram.

Good luck to you. Faina -Customer.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-04-07T15:20:23+0000  by 45353 45353
I would like to show my appreciation to your employee Mr. Phil he was more than helpful when I came in looking for items I had know knowledge of. Thank you for all you did Phil. I will definitely be back to see you. 
Posted 2019-04-14T07:17:13+0000  by Bama
I really want thanks a lot to Angela James in paint department at Home Depot located Ellicott City, MD, for her great service, detail info and very good precessional manner. 

Brian
Posted 2019-06-15T17:14:43+0000  by JpXu
We had such a great experience at the home depot Decatur, GA. (Snapfinger Woods store) thanks to Tara Ellis and her crew. I am a "do it yourself'er" and I had lost faith in home depot. I would go in and it seems no one could help me solve problems with my projects. My faith has now been restored! We went in looking for a washer/ dryer set and Tara new "everything" about the appliances. We told her what we were looking for and the budget we were working with, and she went above and beyond to help find us the perfect set. And to top it all off, since our washer/dryer set was on clearance and there was no free delivery, we even got help from the store manager with that! This store has an amazing, friendly and helpful staff. We left this store feeling truly blessed and thankful to all the people who helped us. From the appliance department, to the employees who helped load our appliances, and to the store manager who helped get the appliances to our home. THANKS YOU HOME DEPOT (STORE 0118) you guys are AMAZING!!

Thank you,
Dreycem J.
Posted 2020-01-17T14:41:56+0000  by DREY
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+