Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

i have a hampton bay ceiling fan model number 52-bgm and i need to find the dip switches and receiver

i have a hampton bay ceiling fan model number 52-bgm and i need to find the dip switches and receiver. my fan is no longer responding to the remote and i am moving sooner and i need this fixed before my tenants move in. also i have another hampton bay fan where the remote can turn the lights off but not the fan. that one is a midili 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-07-05T20:08:55+0000  by tbauer90 tbauer90

Hi TBauer90, Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with both your fans. 

In order to get you some help right away, you will need some information. You will need the model number and the UPC code. You can find these on a sticker on top of the motor housing. You may need a small mirror to help get this information. You need this information, as there are several manufactures of Hampton Bay fans.

Once you have that information you can place a tool free call to the Hampton Bay service team and they can help you figure out what the problem is and how to fix it.

If you need repair parts, you can order them at the same time.

Here is the Hampton Bay service team phone number:

1-877-527-0313 Monday-Friday 8 am-6 pm. (EST) closed Saturday and Sunday.

Posted 2015-07-06T19:39:49+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+