Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

i have model number 72199 hampton bay ceiling fan, my lights will not turn off,

i've tried to see if i can replace the switch, but i dont see what i have been use to seeing, it looks like the light switch is in the kit itself. the chain pulls and releases but the light is still on, will i have to replace the kit to fix this problem?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-16T03:40:30+0000  by mycroft mycroft

Hi, Mycroft.

Thank you for reaching out. We'd be happy to help with this, but the model number you provided is for the light kit itself, not the fan. I know the problem is with the light kit, however we would need to speak with the maker of the fan itself so their tech support team can assist & order any parts, as they are the only company that stocks parts for your fan.

We will need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), is found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box). I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

You are welcome to give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information or you can email it to us at TeamSocial@homedepot.com so we can assist you to resolution.

Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313

Thanks!

-Nicki

Posted 2013-07-16T11:58:24+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+