Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

i need help finding an alternative storage for legos?

my boy has tons of legos and has various plastic tub storage but i need an alternative way to organize the tons of legos he has and will get with his birthday party in two weeks and christmas just around the corner. i hope you can help.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-19T03:56:06+0000  by riveraslp riveraslp

Hey riveraslp,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the community!

There's actually a lot of options when it comes to storage, even something like his Legos. The first thing that came to mind as a cleaner storage solution is using a stackable organizer shown below.

While the dividers may not look like much, the fabric drawers that coordinate to go with them look and will function great. This organizer also comes in black; click on the image below for more information.

As stated before, you can insert fabric drawers sold separately that can be used to organize and store all the Legos. I like these for 3 reasons:

• They come in various colors (as shown below) for easier identification
  • They have tabs on the front so you can mark what Legos go where
  • They have a 'cleaner' look than various other storage solutions

10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Sandpiper Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Green Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Barn Red Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Azurite Blue Fabric Drawer

10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Brown Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Caraway Seed Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Cloudless Day Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Cornbread Fabric Drawer

10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Seaglass Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Caper Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Butterscotch Fabric Drawer10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Black Fabric Drawer

That is one option for storing all his Legos, but you do have a few more to consider.

We carry drawer cabinets in plastic, not wood, that can withstand everyday bumps and hits from getting the Legos in and out. One is shown below that can work.

These are the first two types that came to mind. However, if there are other options you prefer, let me know. There's actually lots of other organizational units available here online and a few more in the store.

Keep us updated on your progress, and you'll get those Legos organized in no time!

Cheers,

Joseph

Posted 2013-10-19T14:26:37+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+