Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

infrared camera rental near Boston

Greetings everyone!

JamesB wrote about renting infrared cameras:

"Good evening and happy holidays.

Does Home Depot rent infrared cameras at a location near Boston?

Thank you."

Hey James, thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Usually the Home Depot rents out tools and power equipment and to my knowledge, no camera or CC (closed-circuit) equipment, if this was what you are referring to. Honestly, camera systems aren't typically sold in our store, hence us not renting them. If you are referring to a thermal Imaging Camera, we do sell these in our hardware and electrical departments.

Your best option would be finding either a local tool rental area that has them, or simply invest in a infrared camera

However, I have a link for you that is for all the Home Depot's in the Boston area that has a Tool Rental. You can contact the one nearest to you to find out if they carry them. Click below to see the stores that have Tool Rental Centers in your area.

The Home Depot Boston-area Tool Rental Centers

I hope this has assisted you, and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

aboveaveragejoe

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-12-31T20:03:14+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Hi JamesB! You can rent FLIR infrared cameras at select Home Depot stores across the country, including many Boston-area Home Depot stores. You can find one in your area here: http://www.flir.com/homedepot/.

Posted 2013-01-04T21:40:45+0000  by JohnT

Hi JohnT!

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Wow! I didn't even know that many stores carried them until I saw your link....even my store and some around me here in Atlanta have them as well!

Thanks again for your link and bringing this to our attention.

Hope to see you again here on the community.

Cheers,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2013-01-05T17:38:34+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+