Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

install a cd player/radio under kitchen cabinet

I would like to know what do I need to install a cd player/radio under my kitchen cabinet. What do I use to make holes.I have the template on where the holes should be.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-21T20:49:33+0000  by RV528 RV528

Howdy RV528,

If you have a mounting bracket you will need to make sure you leave enough room for the cd player/radio and cord. If you are going to be able to see the bracket, you might think about spray painting the bracket so it blends in.

As for what is needed? Well, a drill, drill bits, marker, measuring tape, and whatever bolts, screws, or fastening system you've decided on. I like wood screws and washers to attach things because I've had long lasting results.

When you put the bracket in place, mark with an ink marker and drill pilot holes. This is to keep the wood from splitting and to assure a professional look. Before marking and drilling, make sure this is the best place to drill into.

Remember to mount the cd player/radio in a place where it will be easy to see and use. If the screws have small heads, remember to use washers to keep your mounted radio sturdy.

Happy installing,

Posted 2013-08-22T20:05:24+0000  by Dave_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+