Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

ive lost my hampton bay ceiling fan remote.does lowes carry? model# ac-552 "nn" 792145330493

ive lost my remote for hampton bay ceiling fan does lowes carry?  model# AC-552  "NN"    792145330493

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-09-11T18:19:05+0000  by mvarner mvarner

Hey mvarner,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Your ceiling fan has come up several times here on the community. Judging by the NN denotation, it is a fan that is10 years or more old.

Lowe's does not carry Hampton Bay fans for one simple reason...we own Hampton Bay as a company. While we both sell our own respective Hunter fans, they only carry Harbor Breeze ceiling fans.

With that said, you can contact our Hampton Bay Customer Service number shown below. I would strongly recommend to call the number below first for a replacement. You'll need to know what setting the (usually 4) small dip switches were in the remote to ensure they work properly.

1011_15_HamptonBay_CustServ_.jpg

Our in-stock remotes come with both remote and receiver. If yours can be easily removed from the top of the housing near the ceiling, then you can use one of those. However, contact Hampton Bay with the number above first for more information.

Give them all the information you have given us on your fan so you can get the exact replacement remote.

Let me know if you have any additional questions,

Joseph

Posted 2013-09-11T19:29:37+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+