Sign In to join the community | Help

looking for ballast

I'm trying to looking for a ballast with the wire diagram look like in the picture, can somebody help or tell me how/where can i get one ?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-01-30T16:29:02+0000  by proken proken

Hey proken,

Thanks for your question, as well as joining us here on the community.

You didn't really give us quite all the information listed on the ballast sticker. But, I'm going to go with the assumption that the bulbs/fixture you have is a 2 lamp F96T12 aka an 8' fluorescent fixture.

If that is the case, then you can easily pick up one at your local Home Depot store. However, if it is shorter, such as 4' lamps in the fixture, then you'll need a ballast to correspond with that. 

Picking the right ballast is key, and us getting more information from you is very important to ensure you get the correct ballast. All the types I mentioned here are available at your local Home Depot sold by GE. They wire up in the same or very similar sequence as the one shown in the diagram you gave us above.

Let us know what type of bulbs you are using, and we can then assist you further. 


Posted 2017-01-30T20:55:48+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question