Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

looking for paint color ideas for my living room to match my drapes that are tan with vertical red stripes,wood work is white

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-07-24T20:28:59+0000  by petter petter

Hi petter,

Thanks for joining us here on the community.

You actually have a lot of various paint color choices for your living room. First, take note of the furniture, any rugs, flooring, and adjacent rooms to see what colors are there.

If you base your colors off of this, you can now decide what your color choices can be. If you go dark, the room can seem cozier but smaller. A light color can have it to appear open and spacier, which is good if the room doesn't have a lot of windows allowing natural light to enter.

I, or no one on a forum can give you one accurate color without professional assistance being there at your home, or if you uploaded images here to show us exactly the colors.

However, you can take a picture of your room and bring it down to your local Home Depot's paint department and choose from a variety of various colors. It's up to you ultimately what to choose....there are  too many variables to choose from (cool versus warm colors, dark, light, etc.) to give you one accurate choice here without getting more information from you.

Luckily, you can pick exactly what you like using small samples without committing to buying a gallon of paint. Choose what you like based on other colors in the room (furniture, flooring, etc.) and go from there.

Let us know if this has assisted you, and update us on your new color.

Joseph

Posted 2016-07-25T18:31:44+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+