Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

matching counter top, appliances and cabinet color

I am remodeling a kitchen and want white on white. I have currently picked Woodmark Maple in Linen with Ecos quartz ih Polar Cap and I want to have white appliances as well. The white of the appliances, Maytag,(not ordered yet) are very cool. Will my current choices work? Is there another make of cabinets that are whiter? Any opinions in this matter will help. I am currently working with the Greece store, but a friend has mentioned a designer at the Victor store named Gabrielle who is a friend and she said that she might be able to help make this decision as to colors. Thanks!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-29T10:59:54+0000  by Mearl Mearl

Hi Mearl,

The best solution is to work with your kitchen designer and look at samples of the cabinet finishs and take the samples to the appliance department and compare the two colors.

All of the Home Depot stores have Maytag appliances on display so matching the appliance color to the cabinet color is a simple matter.

Your kitchen designer has samples of all the colors available, so have fun try several colors and don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Mike,

Posted 2013-05-30T19:25:27+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Thanks, Mike!

I did exactly that!

Thank you for your answer!

Mearl

Posted 2013-05-31T14:48:34+0000  by Mearl

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+