Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

need to replace one of pair hampton bay ceiling fan 2009

hi

We bought a pair of Hampton Bay ceiling fans with remote in September of 2009.  I cannot find the model number or owners manual.  I have tried browsing through ceiling fans but no luck yet.  I do have the receipt. 

Any Suggestions?

IMG_20130907_170208_862.jpg

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-09-09T19:50:55+0000  by sherryvhkb sherryvhkb

Hey sherryvhkb.

You can find the SKU# on the top of the motor of the ceiling fan or you can give us the UPC # that is on your receipt and we can look it up. You can call your local store to see if they carry the fan or you can give me the numbers and I can look it up for you.

Where do you live?

Posted 2013-09-12T17:59:52+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Hi

I am currently in the buffalo ny area but this is for our home in Brooklyn ny.  I bought the fans in Yonkers NY store # 1248 The item # on the receipt is 761512.  Is that the SKU#?  I called HD customer service but they were unable to help.  They suggested I call the store but whoever I got on the phone said they had no way of looking it up.  I would be happy to order it online or pick up in a store near either location.  We matched serveral other fixtures to the 2 fans so I would really like to be able to replace the one. 

Posted 2013-09-13T19:24:15+0000  by sherryvhkb

Hey sherryvhkb.

Customer care was your best possibility. I have looked everywhere for this fan, only to find that it is discontinued unfortunately. Sorry I could not be more helpful for you. I fly into Buffalo in the morning to see your beautiful city and Niagra. 

Have a good day and hit me here with any other questions that you may have.

Posted 2013-09-15T13:56:40+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+