Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

oven refacing

I am moving into a home with an oven that is white, all my appliances are silver, is there a way to put a silver front on the oven so that my kitchen looks more insync? If so where would I find something like that?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2010-11-19T19:46:02+0000  by megobucks21 megobucks21

Hello megobucks21,

On most appliances you are able to change the color of the face panels. The best way to find out if it’s possible for your model is to contact the manufacture directly. They will be able to tell you if they have a face panel that will fit or if they offer one that can be customized to fit your model.

You might be able to order it directly from them or if not you can try the Home Depot Appliance Repair site. I went on and found the replacement glass panel and the drawer front for my oven in a different color then I have now. So in my case it’s possible to change them out. I hope it’s the same for you.

Just make sure you contact the manufacture to see if it’s possible to change them out safely on your model. I hope this has helped you out on your quest for a more in sync kitchen.

Posted 2010-11-19T22:46:57+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

I am looking for someone to install faux stainless steel backing on my double ovens. Please let me know if you know of anyone in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch area who is experienced in applying this finish. Thank you.

Posted 2012-08-30T23:38:12+0000  by pannhancock

Hey pannhancock,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

I looked up your area south of Denver using the ZIP codes 80126 and 80163 to see if a service we provide is in your area, and from the looks of it, it is!

We've partnered with a company called Redbeacon who finds reputable and professional builders, painters,and installers in your area. This are contractors sometimes indepedent of Home Depot, but this service of finding them can be accessed through your local Home Depot store or you can go onto Redbeacons website. Either way, this program can get you in touch with someone who can successfully and safely install your steel backing on your double ovens.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-09-08T20:52:42+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+