Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

re: Harley Davidson Room

Hi, I'm getting ready to paint a "Harley Davidson Room"..  Colors,  orange, yellow and Black..  my problem is I have to paint over walls that were painted Burgandy .  What brand of paint will cover this awful color, without having to paint twice?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-01-26T23:19:37+0000  by Juqua1 Juqua1

Hello Juqua1,

Welcome to the Community.

Just recently I had to cover a dark blue with a medium beige. I went to my paint pros and they told me about the new Behr Premium Plus Ultra. It actually has a primer and paint all in one.  I have confidence in them so I gave it a try. I was very surprised on the coverage that it gave me in one coat. I ended up putting a second coat just because I had enough paint and I figured it would hold up longer since it was in my daughters play room. So needless to say I would recommend this product for your project.

Here is a post from one of our paint pros regarding an award that Behr received for this product. (Click here) I thought it was a good confidence booster to see that the paint industry thought this highly of the product.

Have fun painting your Harley Davidson room. Post some pictures once you get it completed. I would love to see it.

Thanks again for your post. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Posted 2011-01-27T00:05:36+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+