Sign In to join the community | Help
Building Materials

ridge vent

where can I find instructions on how to instala ridge vent

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-19T14:51:34+0000  by rl902 rl902

Hi rl902,


Thank you for your question and welcome to our community.  To install the “Ridge Venting” on your roof, be sure to check with your local Home Depot Building Department for product availability.  GAF does make the material used in the ridge venting but not all of The Home Depot stores carry this product.  I did find an online link to this product on the Home web site: GAF Cobra Ridge Venting


Ridge Venting by GAF.jpg Ridge Venting by GAF-CobraExhaustVent.gif


There are special calculations you will need to make to ensure that you are installing the correct amount of Ridge Venting from GAF.


Once these calculations have been made, it is actually fairly simple to install your Ridge Venting from GAF.


Be sure to take pictures of your Ridge Venting project and then share them with the rest of the community in our Project Library under “I Did This”.


Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Posted 2013-07-19T18:58:09+0000  by Rick_HD_OC
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question