Sign In to join the community | Help

rustoleum cabinet transformation paint colors?? "Rustic"

Does rustoleum sell any individual cabinet transformation paint colors?? I don't need the box..just the actual paint color "rustic" how do I get this color by its self without the whole system?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-04T08:16:54+0000  by Jaclyn92 Jaclyn92




Individual quarts of RustOleum Transformations are not available, although the glaze is separately available.

However, the formula for "rustic" can  be shot into a quart of Behr "deep base" Ultra flat. This would result in exactly the same color. Ultra is a self-priming paint which could perform the function of the RustOleum base coat. It will bond to varnished surfaces and its dull finish will likewise grab the glaze when applied.


Whereas the RustOleum kit comes with the deglossing liquid, it would be prudent to scuff sand the surface to be painted.


Hope this has helped.

Posted 2014-01-07T04:39:39+0000  by ordjen
ordjen, Would the "deep base" Ultra flat grip the existing wood grain in the same way?
Posted 2014-06-30T04:02:17+0000  by Veralie
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question