Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

shower door and bottom seal

I am trying to replace very old shower bottom and door seal. Bottom seal I found on HD website, But the side seal I cant find it. 

This pic shows where old bottom seal stops, that's far as it can go.

Here you can see the gap I want to fill between the side and bottom seal towards the bottom of the door.

Here is what the side seal looks like when taken out, it just sides in to pic below that. I want to be get something that will  cover the gap that I have on bottom for even little water to escape.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-03-26T00:51:18+0000  by Itachi Itachi

blue area in pic number two is the gap i am trying to fill while replacing the bottom (old) seal, the only way I can do that is by getting a bigger end of side seal as far as i can think.

bottom seal I ordered already based on measurements:

seal1

or

seal 2
Posted 2015-03-26T00:55:42+0000  by Itachi
Hi Itachi!

This door seal is designed to slip onto 3/8th inch glass doors ... which your door appears to be.

However, I'm uncertain whether it will completely cover your gap.

Another option would be this seal.

And, I really like this one even though it will not screw onto the glass, you might attach it to the wall or shower frame.

Let us know how you resolve the problem.
Posted 2015-03-26T23:04:43+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
I just need to know where Can I buy replacement for the picture below. The part that is curving. I liek that part to be little bit bigger to cover part of the gab near the door floor. The seal goes in the door rail, not the glass it self as shown in the picture.

Posted 2015-03-28T02:04:42+0000  by Itachi

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+