Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

sliding patio screen door measurement help please

I need to get a sliding patio screen door and I'm somewhat confused on what size to order. I do not have an old patio screen door to measure. I'm okay with the measurements, just not sure what size to order.

I have a type "T" header, and following the picture on how to measure the height, I got 95 and 1/4 inches. For width, I got 36 inches. 

headers.gif

Should I order a 36in x 95in patio screen or should I order a patio screen with a exact measurements of 36in x 95 1/4 inches? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-11-13T23:29:36+0000  by tonyg1 tonyg1

Hello tonyg1 and welcome to the community!

Bring in your sizes for the Type T header, you have measured correctly. Good graphic BTW!

You asked, "Should I order a 36in x 95in patio screen or should I order a patio screen with a exact measurements of 36in x 95 1/4 inches? 

It depends if the manufacture that is making the screen makes the 36" x 95", AND if the screen height is adjustable. Most screen manufactures that make universal patio door screens usually have some some sort of adjustment that can be done, if not then order the exact size needed. 

Posted 2013-11-29T16:20:05+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+