Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

under the kitchen sink

We just moved into a rental and under the sink is warped and moldy boards and drywall. What can i use to replace all of it and how to do it.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-01-25T20:55:47+0000  by nineah2004 nineah2004

Hello Nineah2004,


Welcome to the community.


In order to be able to give you a real and sensible answer i would need to know a little bit more about the moldy sink you are thinking of working on.


Right now it doesn’t sound to good; moldy drywall and warped boards are indication of the water damage and mold is not the healthiest plant to be around either :smileyindifferent:


My advice would be to talk to the landlord in regards to this issue and have molded infected areas removed out the living space or professionally remedied.


If you decide to handle mold problem yourself please refer to this link for removal alternatives and if

possible please post some pictures of the damaged areas so we can further assist you with replacement.


Thank you George


Posted 2011-01-25T21:32:56+0000  by George_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question