Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

what color to paint my house if I have a silver metal roof with redwood shutters

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-04T19:07:42+0000  by 11roscoe11 11roscoe11

Hey 11roscoe11,

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

Choosing color for the exterior of a home is based on personal preference and making sure the color you pick harmonizes with the shutters and roof.

Without actually seeing your home, no one including myself can make an exact color choice for you here. However, if you have some ideas, you can share them here and we can narrow down some colors. Even uploading an image of your home can assist too.

All of the colors that are available at your local Home Depot's paint department can also be viewed online.

Click on any of the color families below, and they will take you to our color palette main page for Behr, Glidden, and other brands color choices.

RedsBeiges
BluesGreens

If you still can't decide on one color, your safest bet is to always come into your local store. Our paint experts can show you additional pamphlets and other color swatches.

Best yet, we sell test kits in small containers that are perfect for testing one section of the exterior of your home.

In either case, we have the colors available for you here or at your nearest store.

Cheers,
Joseph
Posted 2013-05-04T20:16:50+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+