Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

what do I need to screen in a porch?

what do I need to screen in a porch 90" wide, 192" long and 96" high?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-08-31T03:21:32+0000  by Docatsea Docatsea

Hello Docatsea, and welcome to the Community!  

I can give you instructions for your project but I need to see what your existing porch looks like, can you please post a view pictures to give me an idea what you currently have there. The size you gave me is fine, but that doesn't tell me the whole picture for your project. 

Angelo
Posted 2017-08-31T13:03:25+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI
Related image

Greetings Docatsea,

A screen porch is such a wonderful place to create, the multi seasonal space will give you extended outdoor living time, and add value to your home.

The Home Depot offers a great selection of components by Screen Tight to make screening in your porch a snap!

Watch this informative video for starters; see how the Screen Tight system works, ( click on the tiny video arrow) then you can formulate a plan…so with some measurements and a few tools, and a block of time you can construct a screened-in retreat.

Image result for images of screen tight system porches

This is the link to the products page so you can start to calculate parts that you will need, also see the tools you will need to pick up to make the project go smoothly.

I am excited for you! Screen porches add value to your home, but the quality and added time of your outdoor living will be priceless!

We would love to see some, before and after, pictures of your screen porch project.

Happy building, best of luck, Maureen 

*Just as Angelo asked, upload a few images of your porch, picture will help us understand your exact needs, but I hope the information about, Screen Tight, will help you get the process started :)

Posted 2017-08-31T13:07:27+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+